The category "European Trend Brand of the Year" recognizes special courage and innovation as well as excellence in cultural marketing and cultural communication.
Evaluation criteria of the jury
- _Brand identity: Originality instead of adaptation on the product-policy level
- _Brand positioning: Unique selling proposition of the brand
- _Brand appearance: creative and trendsetting brand staging
- _Brand management: Strength through rule breaking
Who can apply for this category?
Regardless of their regional, national or international focus, all brands cannot have performed for more than three years on the market. These include:
- _Public and private cultural institutions and projects from all cultural sectors
- _Companies that have initiated cultural projects
- _Agencies that serve cultural providers
Please register using the online entry form. Please send your application documents by August 31, 2018 to the competition office. The confirmation of your competition entry will be sent together with a bill for the application fee, which must be paid within 14 days of receipt.
Please submit the following materials for a proposal in the "European Trend Brand of the Year" category:
- _Free-form presentation with a maximum of ten PDF pages or PowerPoint slides (please base these on the category's evaluation criteria)
- _At least two high resolution pictures of the brand
- _Printable logo of the brand
- _Evidence of marketing activities (fliers, posters, merchandising, any film material, ...)
The winners from previous years