Private-sector financing is an elemental mainstay of cultural funding. Particularly creative and sustainable investments in cultural projects are recognized by this category.
Evaluation criteria of the jury
- _Social Benefits: Sustainability of Cultural Investment
- _Innovative capacity: Creative involvement of the investor in the project
- _Implementation: Integration with internal and external communications
- _Effect: Return on Investment
Who can apply for this category?
Anyone in Europe, regardless of their regional, national or international focus:
- _Sponsoring key business enterprises regardless of size
- _Agencies that are commissioned by marketing / sponsorship companies
- _Public and private foundations that have enshrined the promotion of culture in their articles of incorporation
- _Joint ventures
- _Private individuals
- _Municipalities and cities
Please register using the online entry form. Please send your application documents by August 31, 2018 to the competition office. The confirmation of your competition entry will be sent together with a bill for the application fee, which must be paid within 14 days of receipt.
Please submit the following materials for a proposal in the "European Cultural Investor of the Year" category:
- _Free-form presentation with a maximum of ten PDF pages or PowerPoint slides (please base these on the category's evaluation criteria)
- _At least two high resolution pictures of the brand/project
- _Printable logo of the brand/project
- _Evidence of marketing activities (fliers, posters, merchandising, any film material, ...)
The winners from previous years